Journaling Cards + Major Destash Update

Hello, friends. Thank you for all the wonderful comments recently! I’m excited (and nervous) for all the changes to happen in the next few months. When I think about possibly working 15-hour days, I feel sad because I won’t get to craft as much as I want to. I won’t get to visit blogs or like/comment on social media posts and I hope my friends don’t forget all about me. To help start prepping for my new routine, I broke into my new kikki.K planner and made a few pretty things to go with it. Do you use a planner, and if so, how do you use it? I will need daily appointment pages in order to schedule clients. Do any of you do other things in your journal – like gratitude lists or affirmations or goal-tracking? Would love to know!

Today I am sharing some journaling cards, a dashboard, and my first tassel! They were all very simple to make.

image4

Just Dandy Studio offers free printables every Friday on their site so what I did was copy/paste them into a Word document and print onto cardstock. I resized them into 3×4 boxes so I could turn them into journaling cards. I laminated a few as they would be cute reminders in a planner.

image1

image3

image6

I also printed out the free Amy Tangerine print and laminated and hole punched it so it could be a dashboard. I used twine to create a tassel.

image7

image9

image10

Thank you for visiting and for all the love! ?

Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help me to run my blog. Thank you!

10 Comments

1. Miriam Prantner

November 24, 2015 at 11:17 pm

Your tassel is perfect! I love these fun printables, you’ve put them to great use!

2. Yuki

November 20, 2015 at 11:41 am

These are awesome and I love your planner! I’ll miss see your posts and sweet comments everyday, but I know we will continue to stay in touch. And once you get settled in with your new routine, I’m sure you’ll find time to craft. I know I try to squeeze in every free moment to craft and try not to take it for granted 🙂

3. ~amy~

November 20, 2015 at 9:23 am

Your planner looks marvelous…love all the happy colors!

4. Shari

November 20, 2015 at 2:42 am

Beautiful cards. ♥

5. Shelly

November 19, 2015 at 5:32 pm

These are awesome!! Love!
    And I missed a post or so…though, I wish you nothing but the best and hopefully you’ll still be able to sneak in some crafty time, here and there! 😉 Hugs

6. glow:)

November 19, 2015 at 2:21 pm

gorgeous ideas ruby..i like the quotes you have on your planner… awesome idea! i am journalling and that is where i put my composed quotes and practice brush lettering etc. My journal is not a page for every day tho.. but all special impressions. if a quote does come to me on an “off journal day i will write it in maybe with the date written on the next to-be-completed page:) thanks for all your lovely inspiration… live one moment at a time.. i hope all goes well for you at your new job…:)

7. Becca Cruger

November 19, 2015 at 10:10 am

Ooooo la la! What a pretty, vibrant planner! And you, my dear, would be impossible to forget! 🙂

8. Lisaerica

November 19, 2015 at 9:30 am

Ruby, it’s me again. Anyone who doesn’t understand you have a greater calling and forgets you is not worthy and should be forgettable to you. Though we will miss seeing as many of your beautiful cards, your job to come is by far greater and will help many. ?

9. Lisaerica

November 19, 2015 at 9:17 am

Hey Ruby, soo cute! What a great idea to laminate and use them as reminders everyday. I love the sentiment “When women support each other, incredible things happen”. A true statement indeed! Thanks for sharing and always inspiring.