Happy International Tea Day! This will be a quick post – mainly with pictures. I have had a really busy week. This post is part of the Holiday/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Scroll down for details on giveaway and a huge sale.
STARTS: Friday, December 11th at 6 am PST / 9 am EST
ENDS: Friday, December 18th @ 11:59 pm PST / 2:59 am EST
USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images
Important dates to remember –
December 13th: National Cocoa Day
December 15th: International Tea Day
There will be special FLASH Prizes awarded on December 13th and December 15th.
The winners will be drawn from the pool of projects that focus on Cocoa + Tea!
December 13th: Link up before 5 pm PST / 8 pm EST
December 15th: Link up before 5 pm PST / 8 pm EST
There are a TON of giveaways this time to celebrate the holidays with you. Make sure you take the time to pop by each of the blogs as you never know what you’ll find in inspiration and surprises! You can also play along yourself and create a coffee themed project of your own! There are no limits to the number of entries, the more the merrier.
Anyone is eligible for a Super Sponsor prize if they link up a newly created Winter/Holiday Themed Coffee, Tea &/or Cocoa project, no back-linking please. Random.org is used to draw for winners. There are a tonsof sponsors so play along for a change to win!
The entire Inlinkz list of participants can be found on Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.
Winners will be posted on the blog Sunday, December 20th.
When I like a design of mine, I try to turn it into sets. I made ten of these – half with holiday sentiments and the remaining with non-holiday sentiments. Most of the sequins are from The Ton. They sell some amazing couture mixes (so you don’t have to create your own).
1. Stamp the large circle from Concord & 9th’s Let’s Chat set onto watercolor cardstock with Ranger black waterproof ink
2. Draw an outline and handle to create a cup look. I don’t know how to draw so I did the best I could
3. Draw another larger circle as a saucer
4. Watercolor with Winsor & Newton watercolor paints (or any other watercolors) and add drops around cup
5. Stamp design onto saucer
6. Create sequin shaker pockets using Fuse tool
7. Die-cut tea tags dies and stamp sentiments
8. Staple twine on tea tags and shaker pockets
9. Die-cut spoons
10. Stamp sentiment onto black cardstock with VersaMark and heat set with white or gold embossing powder
11. Attach watercolor cardstock to cardbase
12. Add sentiment banner and spoon with foam tape
13. Add tea bag with Scor-Tape and tea tag with foam tape
**BIG SALE**: Take 40% off Seasonal Sale section at Ellen Hutson LLC!! Use “SeasonalSale” as coupon to apply discount.
Thank you for visiting and for all the love! ?
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help me to run my blog. Thank you!