The Ton 2016 Anniversary Release: Day 1 (+ Giveaways!)
Good morning! I know I have been quiet on my blog since my post on New Year’s Day, but The Ton is celebrating its first birthday this month so I have plenty of inspiration for you this week! Can you believe it’s been a year since The Ton has been around and a year since I’ve been on their Design Team?! What a year it’s been for me. 🙂 We have lots worth celebrating, and I hope you’ll join me this week as we reveal some great stamps and dies to you.
For our Anniversary Release, we have 17 new stamps (clear sets and cling background stamps) and 2 new dies (one fabulous coverplate die and a word die). For today’s post, The Ton is featuring three stamps and one die: Fresh Cut Roses, Timeless Icons, Morning Glory Garden Background, and Fabulous Word Die. All products will be available for order on Thursday, January 14 at 7 am EST.
Here are the blogs participating today. Be sure to visit each one!
**GIVEAWAY** We are giving away four $15 gift certificates to the shop. Just leave a comment on The Ton Blog to qualify and leave comments on the Design Team blogs to increase your chances of winning. Commenting for the release day posts will end Sunday, January 17 at 11:59 p.m.
Now for my cards 🙂
1. Cut piece of watercolor cardstock down to 3.5″ x 4.25″
2. Watercolor rainbow colors with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, cleaning brush between each color
3. Die-cut Fabulous Word Die four times from black cardstock and layer together and paste down over rainbow with Multi-Medium Matte
4. Add strips of glitter gold and black cardstock on top and bottom sides
5. Add foam tape and attach to white cardbase
6. Add sequins
1. Stamp Morning Glory Garden Background onto watercolor cardstock with Versamark and heat set with white embossing powder
2. Color with various Derwent Inktense Pencils, adding water in between to blend in colors
3. Stamp sentiment from Timeless Icons onto black cardstock with VersaMark and heat set with white embossing powder
4. Trim down sentiment and add over image with foam tape
5. Add sequins
Thank you for visiting and for all the love! ♡
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help me to run my blog. Thank you!