The Ton 2016 Anniversary Release: Day 2 (+ Giveaways!)
Good morning! The Ton is celebrating its first birthday this month!
For our Anniversary Release, we have 17 new stamps (clear sets and cling background stamps) and 2 new dies (one fabulous coverplate die and a word die). For today’s post, The Ton is featuring six stamps: Honey Bears, Love and a Dog, Love and a Cat, Purrincess, Haute Stripes Background, Stripe Addict Background. All products will be available for order on Thursday, January 14 at 7 am EST.
Here are the blogs participating today. Be sure to visit each one!
**GIVEAWAY** We are giving away four $15 gift certificates to the shop. Just leave a comment on The Ton Blog to qualify and leave comments on the Design Team blogs to increase your chances of winning. Commenting for the release day posts will end Sunday, January 17 at 11:59 p.m.
Now for my card. I used Love and a Dog for a scenic shaker card.
1. Stamp images onto white cardstock with Caviar Hybrid Ink (Copic-friendly) and cut with ScanNCut (or fussy cut)
2. Color with Copic markers
3. Die-cut cloud borders using dies and use as masks to blend clouds onto another white cardstock (hard to see behind vellum)
4. Cut frame using rectangle dies (linked below) and metallic gold cardstock
5. Blend Peacock Feather onto watercolor cardstock and die-cut grassy borders
6. Glue grassy borders behind gold frame and fussy cut excess
7. Add piece of vellum behind grassy
8. Add foam behind the metallic frame and vellum piece
9. Tape cloud piece onto card base
10. Add seed beads and close the shaker
11. Add the images with foam tape
12. Stamp sentiment onto the earlier blended cardstock with Noir Ink, cut with trimmer and add over shaker card
Thank you for visiting and for all the love! ♡
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help me to run my blog. Thank you!