Good morning! The Ton is celebrating its first birthday this month!
For our Anniversary Release, we have 17 new stamps (clear sets and cling background stamps) and 2 new dies (one fabulous coverplate die and a word die). For today’s post, The Ton is featuring four stamps and one die: Tribal Chic Borders, Like a Boss, Geometric Lattice Coverplate Die, Geometric Lattice Background, and Fresh Cut Orchids.
All products will be available for order on Thursday, January 14 at 7 am EST.
Here are the blogs participating today. Be sure to visit each one!
**GIVEAWAY** We are giving away four $15 gift certificates to the shop. Just leave a comment on The Ton Blog to qualify and leave comments on the Design Team blogs to increase your chances of winning. Commenting for the release day posts will end Sunday, January 17 at 11:59 p.m.
Now for my cards 🙂
1. Stamp one border from Tribal Chic Borders in different inks as background pattern
2. Stamp sentiment in Noir
3. Add black twin
1. Stamp border in same manner as previous card but in different inks
2. Cover pattern with vellum to mute it
3. Stamp sentiment from Like a Boss with VersaMark on black cardstock and heat set with white embossing powder
4. Trim sentiment down and add over vellum with foam tape
1. Add splatters of gold and black onto white cardstock
2. Add strip of black/white stripe pattern paper onto cardstock.
3. Stamp sentiment from Timeless Icons onto black cardstock with VersaMark and heat set with white embossing powder
3. Add sentiment banner over pattern paper with foam tape
4. Stamp different borders on the sides of the cardstock in different colors
5. Add sequins
1. Color watercolor cardstock with various Peerless watercolors
2. When dry, die-cut with Geometric Lattice Coverplate Die
3. Add Multi-Medium Matte on back side of the cut pieces and glue onto cardbase (some pieces will fall off)
4. Stamp sentiment onto black cardstock with VersaMark and heat set with white embossing powder
5. Add strip of tissue paper over background and place sentiment over it with foam tape
6. Add sequins
1. Emboss pattern from Geometric Lattice Coverplate Die using Impressions Pad
2. Color with Distress Markers
3. Stamp sentiment with VersaMark on black cardstock and heat set with white embossing powder
4. Add piece of white white doily and add sentiment over it with foam
Thank you for visiting and for all the love! ♡
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help me to run my blog. Thank you!