Hello! Today I am participating in an Instagram Blog Hop hosted by Jessica from All the Sparkle in celebration of her reaching 2000 IG followers. Jessica is offering a few giveaways to those who enter the IG hop and/or her blog so be sure to check it out! All other blogs will be linked in her blog post. You can find me on Instagram here and Jessica here. All the IG posts will be tagged with #allthesparkle2khop so that it’s convenient to find the posts.
Everyone in the hop is featuring a friendship-themed card and I have two sweet ones for you today!
Both use same stamp set and ink pads, but one has some watercoloring.
For the first card, I stamped the larger round circle with Antique Linen, which I figured is closest to the color of a donut 🙂 I stamped the different frosting stamps using various inks from The Ton Couture Colors. I stamped the sentiment in Ranger Archival Black and the “friend” stamp in Bright Emerald. I added glossy accents to the ‘frosting’ and sprinkled some glitter over it.
For my second card, I stamped the circles onto Canson watercolor paper (be sure to check out my post on watercolor papers here) and stamped the frosting using same color inks. I stamped the sentiment and then added some brown watercoloring for the donuts and gray watercoloring around the donuts. I finished it off with some black splatters of ink. I cut down the panel to 4″ x 5.25″ and matted it down to a light gray card base from Papertrey Ink.
You have until 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday, March 2nd to like and comment on the Instagram posts and winners will be announced on Thursday, March 3rd.
Thank you for visiting! ♡
Don’t miss out on my Crafty Adventure Series! I have giveaways for each day. You have until February 27, 11:59 pm EST to leave comments. 🙂
- Personal Development (giveaway: Foxy Fix Wide Leather Notebook Cover)
- Planning & Journaling (giveaways: Filofax A5 Planner, Planner Sticker Lot, and Planner Stencil + Planner Stamps)
- Handlettering (giveaway: Journal + Small Notebook)
- Stamps (giveaway: Love Cynthia’s You and Me)
- Dies (giveaway: MFT Scenic Safari Die)
- Organization Methods (giveaway: 5 Organizers)
- Tools (giveaway: Ken Oliver Craft Mat)
- Paper Products (giveaway: SSS cardstock + sampler pack)
- Inks (giveaway: variety of ink pads)
This post contains a few affiliate links. This means that if you happen to purchase something, I get a small commission (at no additional cost to you!) as a way to support my blog. Thanks so much for your support!