Today, I’m sharing another watercolor floral card. In yesterday’s post, I used florals from Ellen Hutson and the sentiment from Penny Black. Now I use a Penny Black image with Ellen Hutson sentiment. 🙂
I stamped the image with Antique Linen and watercolored with the cheap watercolors 🙂 The sentiment was stamped in Spiced Chai and then again in VersaMark so I could heat set it with clear embossing powder. I added some light washes, some dark splatters and matching sequins.
Thank you for visiting! ♡
Don’t miss out on my Crafty Adventure Series! I have giveaways for each day. You have until February 27, 11:59 pm EST to leave comments. 🙂
- Personal Development (giveaway: Foxy Fix Wide Leather Notebook Cover)
- Planning & Journaling (giveaways: Filofax A5 Planner, Planner Sticker Lot, and Planner Stencil + Planner Stamps)
- Handlettering (giveaway: Journal + Small Notebook)
- Stamps (giveaway: Love Cynthia’s You and Me)
- Dies (giveaway: MFT Scenic Safari Die)
- Organization Methods (giveaway: 5 Organizers)
- Tools (giveaway: Ken Oliver Craft Mat)
- Paper Products (giveaway: SSS cardstock + sampler pack)
The new Simon Says Stamp Reason to Smile release is up for order today. Check it out. 🙂
This post contains a few affiliate links. This means that if you happen to purchase something, I get a small commission (at no additional cost to you!) as a way to support my blog. Thanks so much for your support!