I created another love card 🙂 Did you miss the love cards from last week? Those couples are THE CUTEST.
I combined products from different companies…as I love to do. This sentiment from WPlus9 is adorable. You make my heart go Boom! Clap! 🙂 For some reason, this card was difficult to photograph — probably because of the gold on pink.
This was simple. I die-cut black cardstock using A2 stitched die and then the Concord & 9th heart die. On my white cardbase, I blended Soft Garnet. I lined up the sentiment with the heart as a guide and stamped with VersaMark and heat set with gold embossing powder. Using the VersaMark pen, I traced the heart and heat embossed with gold embossing powder to match the sentiment. I matted down the black cardstock with foam tape.
That’s all! 🙂
Thank you for visiting! ♡
Don’t miss out on my Crafty Adventure Series! I have giveaways for each day. You have until February 27, 11:59 pm EST to leave comments. 🙂
- Personal Development (giveaway: Foxy Fix Wide Leather Notebook Cover)
- Planning & Journaling (giveaways: Filofax A5 Planner, Planner Sticker Lot, and Planner Stencil + Planner Stamps)
- Handlettering (giveaway: Journal + Small Notebook)
- Stamps (giveaway: Love Cynthia’s You and Me)
- Dies (giveaway: MFT Scenic Safari Die)
- Organization Methods (giveaway: 5 Organizers)
- Tools (giveaway: Ken Oliver Craft Mat)
- Paper Products (giveaway: SSS cardstock + sampler pack)
This post contains a few affiliate links. This means that if you happen to purchase something, I get a small commission (at no additional cost to you!) as a way to support my blog. Thanks so much for your support!