Good morning, friends. 🙂 You’ll notice my blog has a new look! My friend Nina redesigned it for me, and I love how it turned out. This week’s Sponsor Solo on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog is Your Next Stamp, and I have a simple card to share with you all today.
I die-cut white cardstock using the scallop die from Sunshine Layers. I stamped the image from Hammie Coffee and Tea with Caviar Hybrid ink on separate white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I stamped some brushstroke splatters to mimic coffee stains using Altenew’s Dark Chocolate ink. I fussy cut the image and added it over the ‘stains’ with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and added some coordinating sequins. I matted down the piece onto black cardbase.
Thank you for visiting! ♡
Don’t miss out on my Crafty Adventure Series! I have giveaways for each day.
- Personal Development (giveaway: Foxy Fix Wide Leather Notebook Cover)
- Planning & Journaling (giveaways: Filofax A5 Planner, Planner Sticker Lot, and Planner Stencil + Planner Stamps)
- Handlettering (giveaway: Journal + Small Notebook)
- Stamps (giveaway: Love Cynthia’s You and Me)
- Dies (giveaway: MFT Scenic Safari Die)
- Organization Methods (giveaway: 5 Organizers)
This post contains a few affiliate links. This means that if you happen to purchase something, I get a small commission (at no additional cost to you!) as a way to support my blog. Thanks so much for your support!