Today, I have another card featuring My Favorite Things products. 🙂
For this card, I die-cut the greenery die with various colored cardstock. I stamped the sentiment with VersaFine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I rearranged the greenery around it. Simple 🙂
I am trying different ways to make clean and simple cards. It shows my progress and how far I’ve come in my crafty journey. I don’t think I’ll ever be an expert on any one thing so I’ll consider myself a student who is always in the stages of learning and growing.
I hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration! Thank you for visiting! ♡
Don’t miss out on my Crafty Adventure Series! I have giveaways for each day. The first three are long posts, but they are worth it 🙂
- Personal Development (giveaway: Foxy Fix Wide Leather Notebook Cover)
- Planning & Journaling (giveaways: Filofax A5 Planner, Planner Sticker Lot, and Planner Stencil + Planner Stamps)
- Handlettering (giveaway: Journal + Small Notebook)
- Stamps (giveaway: Love Cynthia’s You and Me)
- Dies (giveaway: MFT Scenic Safari Die)
- Organization Methods (giveaway: 5 Organizers)
This post contains a few affiliate links. This means that if you happen to purchase something, I get a small commission (at no additional cost to you!) as a way to support my blog. Thanks so much for your support!