Clearly Besotted Guest Designer: June Release Teaser Day 2
Welcome to Day 2 teasers of the Clearly Besotted June release! On the Clearly Besotted Blog, Stephanie introduces Sweet Treats and To Have and To Hold! I have two cards for you to share today 🙂
Check out my first card using Sweet Treats, inspired by the amazing Yoonsun Hur at Rejoicing Crafts! Love her work so much!
1. stamp images with Ranger waterproof black ink onto watercolor panel 4.25″ x 5.5″
2. watercolor loosely on images with Mission Gold Watercolors
3. watercolor light color around images and add colorful slatters when dry
4. glue panel to cardbase
5. add touches of glue on card and sprinkle clear glitter
6. on black cardstock strip, stamp sentiment with VersaMark
7. heat set with white embossing powder
8. add over colored panel with foam tape
My second card features To Have and To Hold! These are gorgeous floral images for coloring with various mediums. I went with a rather vivid look with loose watercoloring. The steps are below.
1. prep watercolor panel 4″ x 5.5″ with powder to prevent stray embossing powder
2. stamp floral images with VersaMark
3. heat emboss with white embossing powder
4. watercolor with Mission Gold Watercolors and Finetec Gold watercolors
5. add watercolor splatters after panel dries
6. add strip of gold glitter cardstock on base
7. glue colored panel over cardbase
8. on black cardstock, stamp sentiment with VersaMark
9. heat emboss with gold embossing powder
10. fussy cut and glue over colored panel with foam tape
Be sure to stop by the other blogs!!
Thank you for visiting! ♡