Clearly Besotted Guest Designer: June Release Teaser Day 4
Welcome to Day 4 teasers of the Clearly Besotted June release! Stephanie introduced Under the Weather and Vegetable Patch on the Clearly Besotted blog. I created cards using both but today I’ll share the one featuring Vegetable Patch. HOLYCUTENESS!
I had so much fun with this card! Aren’t they a delight?
1. start with 4.25″ x 5.5″ watercolor panel
2. die-cut with various hills die
3. watercolor each section for grassy look and background sky
4. glue all panels to cardbase
5. stamp images onto watercolor cardstock and die-cut (or fussy cut)
6. color with Mission Gold watercolors
7. arrange all the images between the hills with foam tape
8. on black cardstock strip, stamp sentiment with VersaMark
9. heat set with white embossing powder
10. add over colored panel with foam tape
Stop by the other blogs for inspiration!
Thank you for visiting! ♡