Hiii! I’m so sorry, I’ve been really busy lately. I have a lot going on. Career-wise, I have a new job. My schedule changed from evenings to morning so that’s been quite an adjustment. I also got engaged a few weeks ago and am getting married this Saturday, Sept 24! Yes, it’s happening so fast 🙂 I appreciate everyone’s support and patience and understanding while I take breaks from crafting the way I used to. It’s hard to focus on craft work when there’s so much else to do.
I apologize I haven’t picked a winner yet for Kathy Racoosin’s giveaway. I’ll announce it this Friday! Last Friday, my guest had an emergency and couldn’t finish the interview so I’ll have to postpone her Guesting with Ruby Naz post.
Feel free to check what’s been going on for me. I feel blessed that I still have guest posts and projects to share with you all! I do love the craft community!
- Guest artist for WPlus9 – Basic watercolor scenes
- Guest designer for the Ellen Hutson newsletter + Classroom Blog using Ellen Hutson + Concord & 9th products
- Subscribe to the EH newsletter because they’re always announcing some amazing sales like this – nearly every month! I LOVE their 2-day shipping in the US.
- Guesting with Ruby Naz interviews
- Reverse Confetti ‘Fetti Friend for the month of September
And you can always browse my blog or Instagram for previous posts since I’ve done lots of guest work and design team work. Thanks for all the love and support! Stay tuned for many more wonderful guests on Fridays!