Yayyyyy so excited to be a part of the Mama Elephant 4th Anniversary / October release. It is a huge release and SO amazing!!
Welcome to the very special #celebrating4years with Mama Elephant Design Team blog hop! Our newest release is now live and available for purchase in the Mama Elephant store!
Check out this year’s promo!
- Take 10% off the entire store.
- In stock items only. No rain checks.
- No coupon code needed. All prices as marked.
- TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!! Sale ends tonight!
- Spend min $100* – get a free ‘Just a Note’ 4×6 stamp set.
- Spend min $150* – get a free ‘Just a Note’ 4×6 stamp set and ‘Zipper’ creative cut die.
- Subtotal minimum amount must be met before any shipping fees/tax/customs.
- Free item(s) will be automatically added to your cart.
- Free item(s) valid only a single order. Orders cannot be combined.
- Limit one free offer per customer/order.
- Free offer valid 10/15-10/31 or while supplies last!
To celebrate this mega anniversary release, up for grabs are three $25 gift certificate to the ME store! That’s a total of 9 winners for the 3-day Stampede! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the last day of Stamp Highlights. You have up to 4 chances to qualify to win!
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Like/share us on Facebook: facebook.com/mamaelephant
- Follow/tweet us on Twitter: twitter.com/heymamaelephant
- Follow/tweet us on Instagram: instagram.com/mamaelephant
Each action qualifies for one entry, max 4 entries per stampeder please!
We have so many amazing guest designers joining for for this Stampede. It’s a long list so we’re breaking it up into 3 days so everyone gets some love.
Here are today’s designers, make sure you ‘stampede’ your way through all of them and check out what they created with the newest products!
And now a look at my card 🙂 I used old and new products (linked below) and created a calm watercolored winter scene. That framed die is my favorite!!
Thank you for visiting! ♡
This post contains a few affiliate links. This means that if you happen to purchase something, I get a small commission (at no additional cost to you!) as a way to support my blog. Thanks so much for your support!