Pinkfresh Studio | Watercolor Floral Frames

Hello, friends! I’m on the Pinkfresh Studio Blog today. Here’s a sneak of one of my watercolor floral frame cards. I’d love for you to stop by!

Affiliate links may be used in this post. You can find the lists of my favorite supplies here.

I hope you were inspired by my work. Subscribe via e-mail to continue to stay inspired!

Thank you for visiting! ♡ If you enjoy my work, be sure to follow me:
I N S T A G R A M  |  F A C E B O O K  |  F L I C K R  |  P I N T E R E S T  |  Y O U T U B E

9 Comments

1. Beverly Jordan

September 18, 2018 at 12:50 am

I have this stamp set and am planning on watercoloring it and this is so beautiful the way you did it! Thank you for your inspiration!

2. Pam McClung - Dieverdog

September 14, 2018 at 9:00 am

Simply gorgeous – I’m sure it took some time to color, but well worth the effort!

3. Debbie P

September 13, 2018 at 4:28 pm

Great card..

4. Rose Mary Smalley

September 13, 2018 at 1:40 pm

Oh my sweet Rubeena….yet another wonderful look at your talents…..I am always so impressed….I have no idea how you keep up with all your work…and that precious little baby at home….I admire you so much…..The sun is shinning here….and my leg is getting better…I will be able to craft again myself real soon….I just received my wonderful gift prize from Lisa Hetrick….beautiful stamp sets…..and I also ordered 4 beautiful stamp sets from Marcella…on her Power Poppy Store…..I am so excited…..and that is because of your inspiration my dear Rubeena…..and just think…it all started with an awesome Blog Hop…with wonderful people…..bless you sweetie……I love your card today….I send many hugs….Ro

5. Anne Sturgeon

September 13, 2018 at 1:28 pm

This floral frame is wonderful. Add in your talent, perfection. Nicely done.

6. Barbara Smith

September 13, 2018 at 11:34 am

Beautiful floral frame.

7. walk4themind

September 13, 2018 at 8:24 am

Thanks for doing the giveaway! I love all the stamps and dies!

8. mjmarmo